I figured it’s about time I set up a personal website!
It also couldn’t be easier with Jekyll powered Github static pages. I didn’t know anything about Jekyll until this weekend, and now I’m hooked. This blog is generated with entirely client side code, served from my github pages repo. “Deploying” a new post is as easy as a commit and a push. Its simplicity inspired me to finally register bambielli.com and put something on it.
I plan on using this site to:
- Comment on life as a Software Developer at Syndio, where I have been employed for almost a year.
- Record thoughts on books that I finish reading: I just finished Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- Write about challenges in the classroom, as I continue to volunteer as an AP Computer Science teacher at a Chicagoland High School.
- Discuss any side-projects I’m currently working on, and lessons learned from those.
- Follow through on New Years resolutions. This is one of them :)